The Swedish Institute funded this research. The data in the manuscript was not previously presented at any meetings. No other paper based on the present data is under review in any other journal.
Brief Research Report
Meanings Turkish people perceive in everyday occupations: Factor structure of Turkish OVal-pd
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Cicerali, L. K., Cicerali, E. and Eklund, M. (2014), Meanings Turkish people perceive in everyday occupations: Factor structure of Turkish OVal-pd. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12078
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!