Regular Empirical Article
Dispositional optimism, self-framing and medical decision-making
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 121–127, March 2015
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Huang, C., Li, X., Zhao, X. and Peng, J. (2015), Dispositional optimism, self-framing and medical decision-making. International Journal of Psych, 50: 121–127. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12079
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!