The study was supported by the Major Project of the Chongqing Key Research Foundation in Humanities and Social Sciences (funding no. 13SKB005), and the 2013 Central Universities Annual Fundamental Research Project—Character Strengths Training (CST)—the Development of a New Model of Mental Health Education (funding no. SWU1309419). Zhihan Yang and Xiaoqing Tang are joint first author as they contribute equally to this article. The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Regular Empirical Article
Expressive writing promotes self-reported physical, social and psychological health among Chinese undergraduates
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Tang, X., Duan, W. and Zhang, Y. (2014), Expressive writing promotes self-reported physical, social and psychological health among Chinese undergraduates. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12081
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- Chongqing Key Research Foundation in Humanities and Social Sciences. Grant Number: 13SKB005
- Central Universities. Grant Number: SWU1309419
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!