MHB, DLP and JEL designed the study. MHB and DLP drafted the initial manuscript. DLP conducted the analyses. All other authors collected and coded the data and contributed to revising the manuscript. We thank A. Dovidio and the families who participated in this research. This research was funded by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (grant RO1-HD054805) and the Fogarty International Center (grant RO3-TW008141) and was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the NIH, NICHD. This article has been contributed to by US Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA.
Regular Empirical Article
Mother and father socially desirable responding in nine countries: Two kinds of agreement and relations to parenting self-reports
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 174–185, June 2015
How to Cite
Bornstein, M. H., Putnick, D. L., Lansford, J. E., Pastorelli, C., Skinner, A. T., Sorbring, E., Tapanya, S., Uribe Tirado, L. M., Zelli, A., Alampay, L. P., Al-Hassan, S. M., Bacchini, D., Bombi, A. S., Chang, L., Deater-Deckard, K., Di Giunta, L., Dodge, K. A., Malone, P. S. and Oburu, P. (2015), Mother and father socially desirable responding in nine countries: Two kinds of agreement and relations to parenting self-reports. International Journal of Psych, 50: 174–185. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12084
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!