MHB, DLP and JEL designed the study. MHB and DLP drafted the initial manuscript. DLP conducted the analyses. All other authors collected and coded the data and contributed to revising the manuscript. We thank A. Dovidio and the families who participated in this research. This research was funded by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (grant RO1-HD054805) and the Fogarty International Center (grant RO3-TW008141) and was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the NIH, NICHD. This article has been contributed to by US Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA.
Regular Empirical Article
Mother and father socially desirable responding in nine countries: Two kinds of agreement and relations to parenting self-reports
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Bornstein, M. H., Putnick, D. L., Lansford, J. E., Pastorelli, C., Skinner, A. T., Sorbring, E., Tapanya, S., Uribe Tirado, L. M., Zelli, A., Alampay, L. P., Al-Hassan, S. M., Bacchini, D., Bombi, A. S., Chang, L., Deater-Deckard, K., Di Giunta, L., Dodge, K. A., Malone, P. S. and Oburu, P. (2014), Mother and father socially desirable responding in nine countries: Two kinds of agreement and relations to parenting self-reports. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12084
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!