This study is part of a larger project, “How life narratives, cognitive reserve and psychological support may influence patient experience of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis” (CPDA138941), which is supported by a grant from the University of Padua. The authors declare no conflicts of interest with respect to the authorship and/or publication of this article.
Regular Empirical Article
The family experience of living with a person with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: A qualitative study
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Cipolletta, S. and Amicucci, L. (2014), The family experience of living with a person with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: A qualitative study. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12085
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- University of Padua. Grant Number: CPDA138941
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!