Regular Empirical Article
Values and helping behavior: A study in four cultures
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 186–192, June 2015
How to Cite
Daniel, E., Bilgin, A. S., Brezina, I., Strohmeier, C. E. and Vainre, M. (2015), Values and helping behavior: A study in four cultures. International Journal of Psych, 50: 186–192. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12086
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!