Regular Empirical Article
Emotional intelligence and health-related quality of life in institutionalised Spanish older adults
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 215–222, June 2015
How to Cite
Luque-Reca, O., Pulido-Martos, M., Lopez-Zafra, E. and Augusto-Landa, J. M. (2015), Emotional intelligence and health-related quality of life in institutionalised Spanish older adults. International Journal of Psych, 50: 215–222. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12089
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!