Embodied geographies: spaces, bodies and rites of passage edited by E. K. Teather. Routledge, London, 1999. No. of pages xiii + 268. Price £60.00 (hardback), £19.99 (paperback). ISBN 0 415 18439 8, 0 415 18440 1.
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Population Geography
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 236–237, May/June 2001
How to Cite
Underhill-Sem, Y. (2001), Embodied geographies: spaces, bodies and rites of passage edited by E. K. Teather. Routledge, London, 1999. No. of pages xiii + 268. Price £60.00 (hardback), £19.99 (paperback). ISBN 0 415 18439 8, 0 415 18440 1. Int. J. Popul. Geogr., 7: 236–237. doi: 10.1002/ijpg.210
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!