A geographical analysis of spatial differentials in mobility and self-care limitations among older Americans
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Population Geography
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 395–408, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Lin, G. and Zimmer, Z. (2002), A geographical analysis of spatial differentials in mobility and self-care limitations among older Americans. Int. J. Popul. Geogr., 8: 395–408. doi: 10.1002/ijpg.268
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!