International student migration and the European ‘Year Abroad’: effects on European identity and subsequent migration behaviour
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Population Geography
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 229–252, May/June 2003
How to Cite
King, R. and Ruiz-Gelices, E. (2003), International student migration and the European ‘Year Abroad’: effects on European identity and subsequent migration behaviour. Int. J. Popul. Geogr., 9: 229–252. doi: 10.1002/ijpg.280
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2002
- University of Sussex. Grant Number: 98R5
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!