Gendered structural barriers to job attainment for skilled Chinese emigrants in Canada
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Population Geography
Special Issue: Labour Migration and Household Relations in Asia
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 443–456, November/December 2003
How to Cite
Salaff, J. and Greve, A. (2003), Gendered structural barriers to job attainment for skilled Chinese emigrants in Canada. Int. J. Popul. Geogr., 9: 443–456. doi: 10.1002/ijpg.310
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!