Inverse scattering, seismic traveltime tomography, and neural networks
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 112–118, Summer 1990
How to Cite
Lu, S.-Y. and Berryman, J. G. (1990), Inverse scattering, seismic traveltime tomography, and neural networks. Int. J. Imaging Syst. Technol., 2: 112–118. doi: 10.1002/ima.1850020206
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1990
- The U.S. Department of Energy by the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: W-7405-ENG-48
- The LLNL Engineering Research Program and by the Geosciences Research Program of the DOE Office of Energy Research within the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Engineering and Geosciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.