What are we missing here? Brain imaging evidence for higher cognitive functions in primary visual cortex V1
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology
Special Issue: Special issue on Neuroimaging, Part II
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 131–139, June 2010
How to Cite
Muckli, L. (2010), What are we missing here? Brain imaging evidence for higher cognitive functions in primary visual cortex V1. Int. J. Imaging Syst. Technol., 20: 131–139. doi: 10.1002/ima.20236
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2010
- Biotechnology and Biological Science Research Council Grant on “Visual Prediction”. Grant Number: BB/G005044/1
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF 01 GO 0508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.