Supported by NSF under grants ECCS0929576, ECCS0934506, IIS0934509, IIS0914808, and BCS1027724 and NIH grant 1R01DC009834-01.
Decoding of multichannel EEG activity from the visual cortex in response to pseudorandom binary sequences of visual stimuli†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology
Special Issue: Special issue on Pattern Recognition in Neuroimaging
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 139–147, June 2011
How to Cite
Nezamfar, H., Orhan, U., Purwar, S., Hild, K., Oken, B. and Erdogmus, D. (2011), Decoding of multichannel EEG activity from the visual cortex in response to pseudorandom binary sequences of visual stimuli. Int. J. Imaging Syst. Technol., 21: 139–147. doi: 10.1002/ima.20288
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: ECCS0929576, ECCS0934506, IIS0934509, IIS0914808, BCS1027724
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R01DC009834-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!