Microvascular functional MR angiography with ultra-high-field 7 t MRI: Comparison with BOLD fMRI
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology
Special Issue: Methodological Advances in Neuroimaging
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 18–22, March 2012
How to Cite
Cho, Z.-H., Kang, C.-K., Park, C.-A., Hong, S.-M., Kim, S.-H., Oh, S.-T. and Kim, Y.-B. (2012), Microvascular functional MR angiography with ultra-high-field 7 t MRI: Comparison with BOLD fMRI. Int. J. Imaging Syst. Technol., 22: 18–22. doi: 10.1002/ima.22008
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Korea Government (MOST). Grant Number: 20110001580
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2008-2004159
- Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.