Time-resolved and spatio-temporal analysis of complex cognitive processes and their role in disorders like developmental dyscalculia
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology
Special Issue: Methodological Advances in Neuroimaging
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 81–96, March 2012
How to Cite
Mórocz, I. Á., Janoos, F., van Gelderen, P., Manor, D., Karni, A., Breznitz, Z., von Aster, M., Kushnir, T. and Shalev, R. (2012), Time-resolved and spatio-temporal analysis of complex cognitive processes and their role in disorders like developmental dyscalculia. Int. J. Imaging Syst. Technol., 22: 81–96. doi: 10.1002/ima.22009
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Absorption of Israel (IAM)
- Feinberg Graduate School at Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel, and Bar Training Fellowship Award in Translational Neuroscience at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, MA
- PvG was funded by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS at NIH), which led to the development of the PRESTO fMRI pulse sequence used in this study
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.