Time-resolved and spatio-temporal analysis of complex cognitive processes and their role in disorders like developmental dyscalculia
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology
Special Issue: Methodological Advances in Neuroimaging
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 81–96, March 2012
How to Cite
Mórocz, I. Á., Janoos, F., van Gelderen, P., Manor, D., Karni, A., Breznitz, Z., von Aster, M., Kushnir, T. and Shalev, R. (2012), Time-resolved and spatio-temporal analysis of complex cognitive processes and their role in disorders like developmental dyscalculia. Int. J. Imaging Syst. Technol., 22: 81–96. doi: 10.1002/ima.22009
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Absorption of Israel (IAM)
- Feinberg Graduate School at Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel, and Bar Training Fellowship Award in Translational Neuroscience at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, MA
- PvG was funded by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS at NIH), which led to the development of the PRESTO fMRI pulse sequence used in this study
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.