Low-income adolescent mothers' knowledge about domains of child development
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Early Head Start
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 88–103, February 2002
How to Cite
Tamis-Lemonda, C. S., Shannon, J. and Spellmann, M. (2002), Low-income adolescent mothers' knowledge about domains of child development. Infant Ment. Health J., 23: 88–103. doi: 10.1002/imhj.10006
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2002
- New York University. Grant Number: 90YF001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!