Links between childbearing age and observed maternal behaviors with 14-month-olds in the Early Head Start Research and Evaluation Project
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Early Head Start
Volume 23, Issue 1-2, pages 104–129, February 2002
How to Cite
Berlin, L. J., Brady-Smith, C. and Brooks-Gunn, J. (2002), Links between childbearing age and observed maternal behaviors with 14-month-olds in the Early Head Start Research and Evaluation Project. Infant Ment. Health J., 23: 104–129. doi: 10.1002/imhj.10007
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2002
- Family and Child Well-Being Research Network of the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development
- Head Start-Mental Health Research Consortium of the Administration on Children, Youth and Families
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Spencer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!