I would like to thank Alyssa LaFosse for her assistance in manuscript preparation and Don Guthrie for statistical consultation. Special thanks go to the mothers and children who participated in this research.
Prenatal alcohol exposure and infant negative affect as precursors of depressive features in children
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Pre- and Postnatal Exposure to Parental Use and Abuse of Alcohol and Other Drugs
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 291–299, May/June 2001
How to Cite
O'Connor, M. J. (2001), Prenatal alcohol exposure and infant negative affect as precursors of depressive features in children. Infant Ment. Health J., 22: 291–299. doi: 10.1002/imhj.1002
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!