Six-month follow-up of two mother–infant psychotherapies: Convergence of therapeutic outcomes
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 361–380, July 2002
How to Cite
Cohen, N. J., Lojkasek, M., Muir, E., Muir, R. and Parker, C. J. (2002), Six-month follow-up of two mother–infant psychotherapies: Convergence of therapeutic outcomes. Infant Ment. Health J., 23: 361–380. doi: 10.1002/imhj.10023
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Health Canada National Health Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 6606-4431
- Ontario Mental Health Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!