Clinical Interview for high-risk Parents of premature infants (CLIP) as a predictor of early disruptions in the mother–infant relationship at the nursery
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 93–110, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Keren, M., Feldman, R., Eidelman, A. I., Sirota, L. and Lester, B. (2003), Clinical Interview for high-risk Parents of premature infants (CLIP) as a predictor of early disruptions in the mother–infant relationship at the nursery. Infant Ment. Health J., 24: 93–110. doi: 10.1002/imhj.10049
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!