This study would not have been possible without the support of Marcelle Delour, M.D., Head of medical services, Protection Maternelle et Infantile de Paris. Janine Charon, M.D. (Head of PMI, 14th district of Paris), François Rogé, M.D., pediatrician (PMI, IPP), Malika Benjellal-Zamoun, puéricultrice de jeunes enfants (PMI, IPP), Annie Gauvain-Piquard, M.D. (IGR, Villejuif), Martine Vermillard, nurse (PMI, IPP), Caroline Dumont (psychologist), Héloise Courtier (psychologist), and Edith Thoueille, director (PMI, IPP) have directly participated in the study. Rachael Henry, Ph.D. (Wollongong, Australia), R. Kumar, Ph.D. M.D. (Maudsley, London), and Campbell Paul, M.D. (Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne) have kindly provided expert advice at different points of the study. Frédéric Atger, M.D. (Institut Mutualiste Monsouris, Paris) has been very helpful in the use of the statistical software. Annie Nataf-Cooper Rusconi, M.D., Marianne Kumar, Gisèle Danon, M.D., and Denise Parise made translations and back-translations of the scale from French to English. Kaija Purra, M.D. (Tampere University, Finland), Priti Patel, M.D., Dilys Daws (Tavistock Clinic, London), and Stephen Matthey (South Western Sydney Area Health Service, Australia) have kindly provided editing help. The study has benefited from the financial help of the Nestlé Corporation. Direct correspondence to: Dr. Antoine Guedeney, Hôpital Bichat-Claude Bernard, policlinique Ney, 124 blvd Ney, 75018 Paris, France; e-mail: email@example.com.
A validity and reliability study of assessment and screening for sustained withdrawal reaction in infancy: The Alarm Distress Baby scale†
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 559–575, September/October 2001
How to Cite
Guedeney, A. and Fermanian, J. (2001), A validity and reliability study of assessment and screening for sustained withdrawal reaction in infancy: The Alarm Distress Baby scale. Infant Ment. Health J., 22: 559–575. doi: 10.1002/imhj.1018
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2001
- Nestlé Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!