A prevention and promotion intervention program in the field of mother–infant relationship
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Early Preventive Intervention and Home Visiting
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 70–90, January/February 2006
How to Cite
Ammaniti, M., Speranza, A. M., Tambelli, R., Muscetta, S., Lucarelli, L., Vismara, L., Odorisio, F. and Cimino, S. (2006), A prevention and promotion intervention program in the field of mother–infant relationship. Infant Ment. Health J., 27: 70–90. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20081
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!