Infants and young children living in youth-headed households in Rwanda: Implications of emerging data
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 584–602, November/December 2006
How to Cite
BORIS, N. W., THURMAN, T. R., SNIDER, L., SPENCER, E. and BROWN, L. (2006), Infants and young children living in youth-headed households in Rwanda: Implications of emerging data. Infant Ment. Health J., 27: 584–602. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20116
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!