This work was supported partially by Grant 389/05 from the Israel Science Foundation to the first author.
The intergenerational effects of trauma from terror: A real possibility†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 158–179, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Kaitz, M., Levy, M., Ebstein, R., Faraone, S. V. and Mankuta, D. (2009), The intergenerational effects of trauma from terror: A real possibility. Infant Ment. Health J., 30: 158–179. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20209
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!