This research was supported by funds from the Administration for Children and Families (90YF 0021 and 90YF 0053/05 AIH 002), the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01 HD42760), and the National Institute of Mental Health (K01 MH63260).
Maternal correlates of 2-year-old American Indian children's social-emotional development in a Northern Plains tribe†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 321–340, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Sarche, M. C., Croy, C. D., Crow, C. B., Mitchell, C. M. and Spicer, P. (2009), Maternal correlates of 2-year-old American Indian children's social-emotional development in a Northern Plains tribe. Infant Ment. Health J., 30: 321–340. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20217
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!