Phenomenology, psychopathology, and short-term therapeutic outcome of 102 infants aged 0 to 12 months consecutively referred to a community-based 0 to 3 mental health clinic
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 242–253, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Viaux-Savelon, S., Rabain, D., Aidane, E., Bonnet, P., Montes de Oca, M., Camon-Sénéchal, L., David, M., Couëtoux, F., Wendland, J., Gérardin, P., Mazet, P., Guedeney, A., Keren, M. and Cohen, D. (2010), Phenomenology, psychopathology, and short-term therapeutic outcome of 102 infants aged 0 to 12 months consecutively referred to a community-based 0 to 3 mental health clinic. Infant Ment. Health J., 31: 242–253. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20254
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!