We acknowledge the beyondblue National Postnatal Depression Program as the source of funding; the Board and staff members of the Townsville Aboriginal and Islander Health Service (TAIHS); and Claudinia Daley as Aboriginal Research Assistant at TAIHS. We thank Dr. Kathryn Panaretto, Melvina Mitchell, and the TAIHS for their valuable contributions to this project.
The interface of mental and emotional health and pregnancy in urban indigenous women: Research in progress†
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 277–290, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Hayes, B. A., Campbell, A., Buckby, B., Geia, L. K. and Egan, M. E. (2010), The interface of mental and emotional health and pregnancy in urban indigenous women: Research in progress. Infant Ment. Health J., 31: 277–290. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20256
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!