The first author would like to acknowledge the late Tom Luster, formerly of Michigan State University, who encouraged this work, helped with initial coding, and assisted with earlier revisions. We thank Donald Easton-Brooks of the University of North Texas and Betsy Jane Becker of Florida State University for their assistance with an earlier version of this article.
A meta-analysis of home visiting programs: Moderators of improvements in maternal behavior†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 499–520, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Nievar, M. A., Van Egeren, L. A. and Pollard, S. (2010), A meta-analysis of home visiting programs: Moderators of improvements in maternal behavior. Infant Ment. Health J., 31: 499–520. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20269
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!