The authors express their sincere gratitude to the anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments on an earlier version of this paper.
Maternal depression and parental distress among families in the Early Head Start Research and Evaluation Project: Risk factors within the family setting†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 543–569, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Rafferty, Y., Griffin, K. W. and Robokos, D. (2010), Maternal depression and parental distress among families in the Early Head Start Research and Evaluation Project: Risk factors within the family setting. Infant Ment. Health J., 31: 543–569. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20271
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!