The authors acknowledge Dr. Elena Grigorenko, Dr. Donald Wertlieb, Olga Litvinova, Lyudmila Ishmurat, Larisa Lisina, Yulia Alimova, Roman Marabyan, Dmytro Say, Leah O'Reilly, and Dr. Robert Zimmerman for their support of this research. We give special thanks to the Baby Home caregivers for their participation in the study.
Becoming their mother: Knowledge, attitudes, and practices of orphanage personnel in Ukraine†
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 570–590, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Vashchenko, M., Easterbrooks, M. A. and Miller, L. C. (2010), Becoming their mother: Knowledge, attitudes, and practices of orphanage personnel in Ukraine. Infant Ment. Health J., 31: 570–590. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20272
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!