We thank Gail Mayer, Stacey Cohen, Daniel Coladonato, and Melanie Henderson for their invaluable assistance in data collection, and give special thanks to the families who participated in this study. This study was supported by a grant from the Children, Youth, and Family Consortium of The Pennsylvania State University.
Sleep arrangements and maternal adaptation in infancy†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 647–663, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Countermine, M. S. and Teti, D. M. (2010), Sleep arrangements and maternal adaptation in infancy. Infant Ment. Health J., 31: 647–663. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20276
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!