We would like to acknowledge Donna Bryant, PhD, of the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute for her comments on a prior draft of this article.
Implementation of a mental health consultation model and its impact on early childhood teachers' efficacy and competence†
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 143–164, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Heller, S. S., Boothe, A., Keyes, A., Nagle, G., Sidell, M. and Rice, J. (2011), Implementation of a mental health consultation model and its impact on early childhood teachers' efficacy and competence. Infant Ment. Health J., 32: 143–164. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20289
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!