The significance of reflective supervision for infant mental health work
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 165–173, March/April 2011
How to Cite
O'Rourke, P. (2011), The significance of reflective supervision for infant mental health work. Infant Ment. Health J., 32: 165–173. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20290
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!