We thank the mothers and infants who participated in the study as well as Professor Peter Fonagy for his penetrating review of the analysis and the manuscript, and Professor Per-Anders Rydelius and Associate Professor Andrzej Werbart for their valuable suggestions. We also thank the raters, psychologists Iraj Danai and Anna Skagerberg and Dr. Malin Kan, and psychology students Anki Berglund and David Staffan, who scored CHC records, as well as Jeremy Vooght, University College London, and Connie Wall, Stockholm, for their editorial assistance. The article was supported by the Ahrén, Ax:son Johnson, Engkvist, Golden Wedding Memorial of Oscar II and Queen Sophia, Groschinsky, Jerring, Kempe-Carlgren, Mayflower Charity, Solstickan and Wennborg Foundations, and the Research Advisory Board of the International Psychoanalytical Association.
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 207–231, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Salomonsson, B. and Sandell, R. (2011), A randomized controlled trial of mother–infant psychoanalytic treatment: I. Outcomes on self-report questionnaires and external ratings. Infant Ment. Health J., 32: 207–231. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20291
This project is registered at Clinicaltrials.gov, MIPPS-01. Statement on informed consent can be found in the Method section.
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!