All authors report no competing interests. The work was done at the Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School.
Childhood maltreatment and prospectively observed quality of early care as predictors of antisocial personality disorder features†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 55–69, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Bureau, J.-F., Easterbrooks, M. A., Zhao, X. and Lyons-Ruth, K. (2012), Childhood maltreatment and prospectively observed quality of early care as predictors of antisocial personality disorder features. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 55–69. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20295
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!