We thank Thomas Styron, Michael Rowe, and Martha Lawless for their guiding research on homelessness. This project was funded by National Institute on Drug Abuse Grants K02 DA023504 and R01 DA017294 and by National Institute of Mental Health Grant 5T32 MH062994.
Implications of homelessness for parenting young children: A preliminary review from a developmental attachment perspective†
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January/February 2012
How to Cite
David, D. H., Gelberg, L. and Suchman, N. E. (2012), Implications of homelessness for parenting young children: A preliminary review from a developmental attachment perspective. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20333
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!