We thank the two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and specific suggestions on an earlier draft of the article. This study was supported by Grant 157001020 from The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw) to H.J.A. van Bakel.
Parental representations: A systematic review of the working model of the child interview†
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Current Issues and Practices in Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 314–328, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Vreeswijk, C. M.J.M., Maas, A. J. B.M. and van Bakel, H. J.A. (2012), Parental representations: A systematic review of the working model of the child interview. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 314–328. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20337
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!