I am grateful for the help of Kimberly Estep and Tracy Spirakis who helped to collect this data and deeply indebted to the children and families who participated in this research. Thanks are also due to Lisa Gring-Pemble for commenting on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Children's emotional responsiveness and sociomoral understanding and associations with mothers' and fathers' socialization practices†
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 95–106, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Garner, P. W. (2012), Children's emotional responsiveness and sociomoral understanding and associations with mothers' and fathers' socialization practices. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 95–106. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20339
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!