I am grateful for the help of Kimberly Estep and Tracy Spirakis who helped to collect this data and deeply indebted to the children and families who participated in this research. Thanks are also due to Lisa Gring-Pemble for commenting on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Children's emotional responsiveness and sociomoral understanding and associations with mothers' and fathers' socialization practices†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 95–106, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Garner, P. W. (2012), Children's emotional responsiveness and sociomoral understanding and associations with mothers' and fathers' socialization practices. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 95–106. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20339
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!