This project was supported in part by the Gerber Foundation.
A randomized control trial of integrated care for families managing infant colic†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 110–122, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Salisbury, A. L., High, P., Twomey, J. E., Dickstein, S., Chapman, H., Liu, J. and Lester, B. (2012), A randomized control trial of integrated care for families managing infant colic. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 110–122. doi: 10.1002/imhj.20340
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!