Preparation of the article was funded by Grants R01DA017294 and K02DA023504 from the National Institutes of Health. We thank Bruce Rounsaville, Linda Mayes, and the APT Foundation for their contributions and support for this project.
Attachment-based intervention for substance-using mothers: A preliminary test of the proposed mechanisms of change†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 360–371, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Suchman, N. E., Decoste, C., Rosenberger, P. and McMahon, T. J. (2012), Attachment-based intervention for substance-using mothers: A preliminary test of the proposed mechanisms of change. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 360–371. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21311
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!