A quantitative psychometric evaluation of an intervention for poor dietary variety in children with a feeding problem of clinical significance
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 148–162, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Dovey, T. M. and Martin, C. I. (2012), A quantitative psychometric evaluation of an intervention for poor dietary variety in children with a feeding problem of clinical significance. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 148–162. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21315
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!