Ketan Tailor, Faculty of Education, University of New Brunswick; Nicole Letourneau, Faculty of Nursing, University of New Brunswick. This research was supported by Grant 204293 awarded to Ketan Tailor and Grants 151693 and 153127 awarded to Nicole Letourneau (Supervisor) from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
Forgotten survivors of intimate-partner violence: The role of gender and mothering in infant development†
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Special Issue: Current Issues and Practices in Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 294–306, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Tailor, K. and Letourneau, N. (2012), Forgotten survivors of intimate-partner violence: The role of gender and mothering in infant development. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 294–306. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21316
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!