This research was partly supported by the British Academy Research Grant LRG-45508. We are very grateful to all of the parents who took part in this research.
Postnatal mental health and parenting: The importance of parental anger†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 400–410, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Parfitt, Y. and Ayers, S. (2012), Postnatal mental health and parenting: The importance of parental anger. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 400–410. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21318
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!