This study was supported by grants from the Rose Community Foundation, the Colorado Health Foundation, and the Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation; we are grateful for their ongoing support of our work. We thank Maya Bunik, M.D., M.S.P.H., Mary Navin, R.N., and the families, staff, and providers at the Child Health Clinic for their participation in and support of the Healthy Steps Program at Children's Hospital Colorado. We also thank Ryan Asherin for his help with data collection and preparation.
What we talked about at the pediatrician's office: Exploring differences between healthy steps and traditional pediatric primary care visits†
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 430–436, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Buchholz, M. and Talmi, A. (2012), What we talked about at the pediatrician's office: Exploring differences between healthy steps and traditional pediatric primary care visits. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 430–436. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21319
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!