The Development Of This Article Was Supported By A Grant Awarded To Drs. Susan Sheridan And Carolyn Pope Edwards By The Department Of Health And Human Services, National Institute Of Child Health And Human Development, Administration For Children And Families, And Office Of The Assistant Secretary For Planning And Evaluation; And The Department Of Education, Office Of Special Education And Rehabilitative Services (Grant 1R01H00436135). The Opinions Expressed Herein Are Those Of The Investigators And Do Not Reflect The Funding Agencies.
Getting ready: Results of a randomized trial of a relationship-focused intervention on the parent–infant relationship in rural early head start†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 439–458, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Knoche, L. L., Edwards, C. P., Sheridan, S. M., Kupzyk, K. A., Marvin, C. A., Cline, K. D. and Clarke, B. L. (2012), Getting ready: Results of a randomized trial of a relationship-focused intervention on the parent–infant relationship in rural early head start. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 439–458. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21320
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Vol. 33, Issue 6, 669, Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!