This study was supported by grants from the German Federal Ministry for Families, the State Ministry for Social Affairs and Consumer Protection Saxony, the TUI Foundation, the Dürr Foundation, and the Reimann-Dubbers Foundation. The authors thank Susanne Hartmann for her helpful comments.
Parental involvement in home visiting: Interpersonal predictors and correlates†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 489–495, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Sierau, S., Brand, T. and Jungmann, T. (2012), Parental involvement in home visiting: Interpersonal predictors and correlates. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 489–495. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21322
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!