We thank the mothers who participated in the Maternal Caregiving Study. In addition, special thanks to our colleagues Kathryn G. Dewey and Laurie Nommsen-Rivers for their significant contributions, the Family Birth Center staff, and the many research assistants who collaborated on this project.
Maternal perceptions of the infant: Relationship to maternal self-efficacy during the first six weeks' postpartum†
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 329–338, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Fulton, J. M., Mastergeorge, A. M., Steele, J. S. and Hansen, R. L. (2012), Maternal perceptions of the infant: Relationship to maternal self-efficacy during the first six weeks' postpartum. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 329–338. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21323
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!