This study was supported by a grant from Penn State's Children, Youth, and Family Consortium, awarded to D.M. Teti.
Mothers' affect dysregulation, depressive symptoms, and emotional availability during mother–infant interaction†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health
Infant Mental Health Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 469–476, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Kim, B.-R., Teti, D. M. and Cole, P. M. (2012), Mothers' affect dysregulation, depressive symptoms, and emotional availability during mother–infant interaction. Infant Ment. Health J., 33: 469–476. doi: 10.1002/imhj.21326
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!